Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Eagle Custom Parts Library

I've created a new Eagle custom parts library for the projects I post on this blog. Though I upload the design files for individual Open-Source projects, you might like to re-use some of the parts in your own projects with a standalone, documented library. I have several parts to bring over, clean up, and comment, so it will be growing quite a bit over the next few weeks.

You can check it out on Github here:

Sync Channel Blog Design Files on Github


Ready-to-use Eagle footprints.

I will include Digikey part numbers where possible. I will only add parts to this library that I have personally tested using the OSH Park PCB service. I may also add other random things to this repo in the future. Note that I have released everything in it under the Creative Commons Zero license. Therefore, you do not have to attribute to use these in your own projects. OSHW licensing can be confusing at times, so at least you don't have to worry about this library.

Thanks for reading!

- Dan W.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this, Dan. Saving the rest of us tons of time by reuse of your custom footprints.

    ReplyDelete